Our all new Evolution series is the first of its kind in our product line. This design features our all-new modular side wings making this a bolt together 3 piece bumper design. This will allow for you to evolve this bumper to fit your needs with additional side wing designs planned for future sale. An additional benefit is due to more compact dimensions, this bumper can ship UPS to your door vs dealing with costly freight shipping on larger bumpers.
The design goal of this bumper was to enhance and blend in with the 2021-22 ZR2's unique front end styling, while still providing you with increased approach angles, fog and aux lighting options, standard winch mounting capabilities and added protection for the front of the truck.
Pre-orders will feature:
- Fog light wing pockets: perfect for pairing with the Baja Designs Squadron lights or similar. Add some needed light to the front of your ZR2!
- 1.5" x .120 wall tube for top Defender hoop (Hoop comes standard). Hoop is designed to clear 3 lights under it in front of the grille in pre-cut mounting locations. Currently we've test fit Baja Designs Squadron and XL series lights. An optional pair of accessory mount tabs will allow you to mount a 20" S8 series light bar as pictured as well. No lights are included with the bumper, please purchase them separately.
- Laser cut and CNC bent 3/16" Steel Construction throughout
- 3/4" thick through-welded steel recovery points for confident recoveries
- Winch plate is standard and positioned between mounting locations to maximize strength and minimize leverage on the frame. We recommend Warn VR series winches. Some larger winches may not fit in this bumper due to its' compact design.
- Works with Factory ZR2 skid plate, and our upgraded version
- Weight: 82lbs including brackets and hardware.
- Front cutouts for access to winch free spool lever and sight line cutout for easy re-spooling
- Mounts to the frame with 10 bolt locations
- Frame mounting reinforcement plates included STANDARD
- Includes ambient temperature sensor relocation bracket.
- Bumpers will ship BARE Metal: They must be painted/coated prior to install to prevent rusting. Powder coating option is NOT available on this bumper at this time.
Installation does require cutting the lower section of the factory front bumper and some of the plastic behind it. Instructions on the process is available in our Install guides page HERE
Bumper is designed for and confirmed to work with non body lifted trucks only.
Fabrication LEAD TIMES: Next batch scheduled for fabrication in JUNE 2023. Pre-order now to be part of this batch.
Next Batch will be built in June
Orders will ship first come first served basis once batch is in production.
Shipping: Bumpers will ship bare metal with UPS Ground.
Q: What is a Bare metal finish?
A: Bare metal is the raw finish of the welded bumper- smooth sanded Bare steel that is ready to clean and coat. If you do not coat the bumper prior to install it will rust so be sure to paint the bumper! You can get them powder coated locally to you, or DIY the job by using spray paint or bed liner like Rustoleum or even have it Line-X'ed.