Love the aggressive good looks of your 2016+ Tacoma but want a little more protection and the ability to handle off-road recoveries? Our new Stingray lo-pro front bumper may be the perfect companion for your Tacoma.
- Will work with aftermarket skids. TRD Pro skid plate not yet confirmed.
- 3/16" cnc cut steel structure throughout
- 3/4" thick through-welded steel recovery points
- Grade 8 bumper mounting hardware, and mounting braces are included standard.
- Includes support brackets to secure plastic factory bumper ends
- Offers more approach clearance than stock bumper
- Vertical winch fairlead recess mount keeps fairlead tucked tighter in and doesn't pinch winch line as can occur with angle mounted fairleads at severe angles.
- Access cutouts to release winch free spool
- Approximately 75 lbs.- Integrated frame cap hooks aid installation process
- LED cutout features scallop edge profile to perfectly compliment the Baja Designs S8 light bar
- If selecting the S8 Baja Designs light bar Default beam pattern will be "combo" and 2 mode harness will be included with light bar.
*Requires cutting factory bumper cover
** Only fits standard/compact body winches 8000-10000lbs. Does NOT fit large body or integrated solenoid winches(No Zeon's, or Warn winches with an 'i' in the model etc.) Fits winches such as Warn VR series, M8000, XD9000, 9.5xp, Smittybilt winches, and other similar sized winches with relocatable control packs.
*** Please note that we have not confirmed compatibility with the center hoop option on the 2018+ Tacoma with Safety Sense system integrated into the grille. If ordering for a 2018+ Tacoma we recommend ordering without hoop until we can prove compatibility.
All bumpers are made to order and subject to a 4-6 week +/- lead time. Stock status will say "backordered" to indicate this lead time. Please allow an additional 2-3 weeks for powder coating.