Ordering one of our rear bumpers and need a sturdy way to carry your oversized off-road tires and more? Add this item with your rear bumper order for us to integrate a swing-out tire carrier onto the bumper! Not for individual sale.
Carriers come standard with Rotopax backing plate. Bolt any Rotopax Pack mount directly to our tire carrier backing plate. (You do not need the round Rotopax base plate included with their handles to mount to our backing plate)
Optional add on Dual Jerry can holder will fit 2 Jerry cans (Flush weld seam cans only). This Jerry can holder will bolt directly to our Rotopax backing plate so you can switch it up depending on your adventure.
Tire carriers are made out of combination of 1 3/4" x 1/8" thick round DOM tubing, 2x2x.120" square, and 2x3x.120" rect. tubing along with 3/16" steel gussets and 1/4" pivot mount plates. Jerry can holder is formed from 14ga steel (.075"). Pivot spindle is dual shear mounted and grease-able. Default compatibility of up to a 35" tire size on a 4.5" BS wheel.
- Comes standard with integrated Backing plate for easy install of Rotopax mounts.
- Optional lockable Dual Jerry Can holder.
- Heavy Duty lockable tensioning latch to secure carrier arm.
- Standard tire carrier mount integrated into swing arm.
- 14ga cold rolled steel table surface.
- Brake formed edges for added strength.
- Supported with 1/16" coated cables.
- Securely held shut with 2 adjustable U-latches to keep it rattle free.
- 30lb. weight rating. (can easily hold a stove or camp BBQ)
- Works in conjunction with the tailgate down.
- Surface area: 33" x 21.5"
- COVID-19 UPDATE: Some elements of the table may vary due to parts supply availability. Hinges on tables must be maintained and greased periodically or they will rust and seize making them unusable and cause damage to the table. We will not warranty out table hinges or tables.
*Please note that tire carriers often add an additional 4-6 weeks to the build time of a bumper. Carriers are carefully crafted onto each bumper specifically after the bumper is built*
**Any bumper ordered with a tire carrier MUST go freight! Any orders selected with UPS ground as a shipping will be re-evaluated and charged accordingly for freight shipping**